This is an extremely excellent question together with over the course of this next blog post I will attempt to address the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I suspect the easy response is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are fashioned.
A log cabin is without a doubt a garden room,but they may not look the same as a general garden room due to the cabins differentiating feature that make it look just a little separate to garden room but they both do precisely the same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden summer room
Do not acquire a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer time property,they are 2 very separate things. The main one is that a log cabin or garden room has the potential to be used all year round while a summer time property isn’t genuinely suitable for use over the course of the winter months. Sure,some people will use them in the winter months but in comparison to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our garden rooms are currently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have an extra room in the garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without having all the added costs that comes with a regular property extension.
Real benefits of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning consent (in the majority instances).
2. You never have to worry about builders working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dirt.
4. Most likely the most significant factor of all is the cost. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost together with time than a house extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your typical property extension.
Current research indicates that adding a log cabin or garden room to your home will boost the value of your home. The common example is that a garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will add approximately ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a wonderful appearing addition to your home than can be used for more or less everything,you are also adding much really needed value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the foundations,let’s take a more detailed look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your standard garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally fabulous 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you acquire. But what wood also is terrific at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter months your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a fantastic option to have as your alternative for your most ideal garden room. The way the logs are fashioned is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the wood also removes any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply never may need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you may need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again add to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again incorporates to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise